I couldn't let the year close without wishing you all a Happy New Year! Isn't it amazing how quickly this year of 2009 went by? Today I've been thinking back over the year to see what happened and was surprised to remember the following:
* Last January we had a 13" snow fall and my office closed for two days.
* My DH lost his job right before the new year, so we were still adjusting to a single paycheck.
* I had an outbreak of cold sores on my upper lip that matched no other. Boy did they hurt! Ouch!
*I did LOTS of workshops this past year
*Added the Shelbyville Stampers stamp club to the mix - can you say FUN?
* Took a Florida vacation in May...where it proceeded to R-A-I-N for 6 of the 7 days we were there.
* I did a re-design on the blog. I still love my new look!
* Because of all my customers and friends, I walked the stage at Convention for the $20K award!
* In August had a week-long round of the flu, which in retrospect, I think was the H1N1 variety!
* Held another successful Summer Stampede.
* DH found work at Menards in late July.
* November had me posting EVERY DAY mentioning something I was thankful for. 28 out of 30 days!
*Excited to have my bathroom totally remodeled!
*Yesterday, traded cars! Kept to a Saturn VUE, but had to give up the bird on the back! :-(
So, alot happened in MY year 2009. I challenge each of you to think back and name 5 things that come to mind of things that you remember. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings. It will be back to WeightWatchers for me on Saturday, then I will set up my Wii Fit Plus to start my exercise regimen. Ambitious, I know.
Happy New Year, Everyone!