Speaking of swaps - DH and I sat this evening and finished cutting out all the little silver tools for my masculine swap, 100 saws, 100 hammers and 100 tape measures....all done!
My Stampin' Fairies are returning on Saturday so I hope to get many of these swaps assembled. Check this post to see what the other two swaps look like. I have impressed even myself this year in being so far into the process! I still have 2 weeks!
Yesterday my Sunday Stampers met and made our June projects. As always, we had a great time, even through Adrienne was out of town and couldn't make it. This is one of the projects we did at all the June club meetings.
This card uses the butterfly from the Strength & Hope stamp set. The colors are Concord Crush for the base and Perfect Plum for the layer. I used Mr. Big Shot, of course, to create the background layer with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, as well as the Ovals die for the focal piece on front. I stamped the butterfly directly onto the Very Vanilla oval using Concord Crush ink. I then inked the butterfly first in Perfect Plum then rolled the edges of the stamp in the Concord Crush, stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla, and cut him out! I blinged it up with Dazzling Glitter and glue pen, then attached him on top. A piece of ribbon under the oval and it's done! This makes an awesome sympathy card!
So, if you didn't comment yesterday, please do so. I am relying on you all to tell me how to finish these swaps! I'll be ever grateful!